American Patrol

"The American Patrol" was performed by the late Glen Miller. Glen Miller was committed to the USO during World War II and died at the peak of his career when his plane went down over Europe to perform for our brave men and women serving over there. If you feel compelled, please visit www.uso.org and support America's best and bravest.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Life is good...

I got a new Car!!! Mazda 6! Words can not describe how much I disliked my Honda Civic. Let me list the upgrades:

1) Size Matters. I am no longer cuddling with whomever is riding shotgun.
2) When I have passengers, no longer does it take 12 seconds to reach 60.
3) Key-less Entry. I felt I was the last person on earth the have to walk up to my door and turn the key.
4) My Old XM Radio sucked, as in you could only see 8 characters of the song title or band. I got one like my brothers, and it kicks ass.
5) My old Civic's color us U-G-L-Y. Some advice: If your getting a car, dont get the trendy new color. Get Black, white, or silver.
6) Automatic! Ive never had one, so its cool. Its got a quick shift feature, so I can still go "manual". This is awsome when accelorating.
7) Radio controls on on the steering wheel. Very cool.
8) Smooth ride. If I kept driving that civic I would of had hemroids in a few years.

Ok, Im done gloating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home