American Patrol

"The American Patrol" was performed by the late Glen Miller. Glen Miller was committed to the USO during World War II and died at the peak of his career when his plane went down over Europe to perform for our brave men and women serving over there. If you feel compelled, please visit www.uso.org and support America's best and bravest.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Ahhh

After 10 days of rest, its back to the real world...

Quick summary of my world the last 10 days...

- I have a cold, or maybe that dreaded flu! Oh no! I better drive to Canada to get my shot!

- We kicked their ass in Falujah. When the f*ck are we going to start seeing results. I have always been a supporter of our efforts in Iraq. I believe, in principal, that spreading freedom and democracy, with force when needed, is neccesary in winning the war on terror. That said, I'n not sure how good of a job we are doing.

- Buckeyes are now 5-1, and we dont even have "others receiving votes" in either the top 25 or coaches poll. Not that I really care. While lacking size, The Buckeyes have some good talent, and Thad Matta runs a very tight ship.

- I gave Air America a try (1230 here in Columbus). If Rush Limbaugh is an idiot, these people belong in a mental institution. I listened on three seperate ocasions, and the only thing these people can talk about is how Geoge Bush and deibold stole the election in Ohio. If your a republican, you have to be thinking "this is just too easy"... The scary thing is, that it is too easy for republicans to win because the left has stupid, basless arguments. I didnt say their ideas or policy was as such. Infact I agree with the left, sometimes. But their rhetoric is nails down the chalk board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home