American Patrol

"The American Patrol" was performed by the late Glen Miller. Glen Miller was committed to the USO during World War II and died at the peak of his career when his plane went down over Europe to perform for our brave men and women serving over there. If you feel compelled, please visit www.uso.org and support America's best and bravest.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Class via Donna Brazile

This women was with in a nat's ass of getting Al Gore elected President, which says a alot! I exchanged emails with her several years ago, and I was impressed with her respect for all opinions, her appreciation for American history and our armed services. She impresses me once again.

I Will Rebuild With You, Mr. President - Washington Post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many Bloggs so little time. Thanks For letting me leave a comment. movei

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to run for a seat in the COlorado House of Reps. I saw Donn speak @the Hyatt on last Saturday. Would you hapen to have an email contact? Khepera89@msn.com

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home